Itchy, red lump near knee

I have a lump on the side of my leg just above the knee and it's very itch and red and sore can u plz help
These look like infected insect bites or contact dermatitis. You can take some antihistaminic like Benadryl or Claritin. Although the bite may be itchy, avoid scratching it because you may damage the skin, and allow bacteria to get in, leading to infection. Also consult a dermatologist as you may need topical antibiotics and steroids.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.