Itchy Bumps on Hands and Feet

About a week ago a really itchy bump showed up on my foot. My left foot is perpetually dry because of a past surgery I had on my back... and ever since then it doesnt sweat. It was so intense I scratched it until it broke and clear liquid came out. I found a blister to be a strange concept on sucha dry foot I traditionally have to lotion frequently. As the days went on tiny bumps and itches perplexed around this scabbed blister on the side of my foot. I began to diligently clean it with peroxide.

At first I contemplating the theory of it being a fungus like athletes foot, especially since Id been using communial matts at yoga... however it didnt seem feesable on sucha dry foot.

A couple days later I noticed small pin needle sized blisters that itched on my palms of my hands and fingers... some single... some in clusters... (this image is not of my finger but it looks just like the itchy blisters on my palms and fingers)... http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/Lilangelwings/stuff/IMG_1880.jpg

I am very frustrated bc I am a poor college student and Im not even sure if I have the money to go to a doc, but I cant let this get worse. It's very stressful.

Any help?
P.S. I finally went to a Doc in the Box today because it has gotten worse... HE DIDNT KNOW ANYTHING...  
i found this looking for a cure to my bumps...Scabies is a common skin infection that causes small itchy bumps and blisters due to tiny mites that burrow into the top layer of human skin to lay their eggs.

The burrows sometimes appear as short, wavy, reddish, or darkened lines on the skin's surface, especially around the wrists and between the fingers. A child who has contracted scabies can also develop a bumpy red rash.

Scabies is contagious, and is usually transmitted by skin-to-skin contact or through sexual contact with someone else who is infected with it. The infection spreads more easily in crowded conditions and in situations where there is a lot of close contact — like child-care centers or nursing homes. So if someone in your child's class or child-care group has scabies, it's a good idea to have your child treated for the infection even before he or she develops symptoms.

Signs and Symptoms
The most common symptom of scabies is severe itching, which may be worse at night or after a hot bath. A scabies infection begins as small, itchy bumps, blisters, or pus-filled bumps that break when you scratch them. Itchy skin may become thick, scaly, scabbed, and crisscrossed with scratch marks.
DE causes small fluid-filled blisters to form. The blisters can last up to three to four weeks, and cause intense itching.DE stands for dyshidrotic eczema, not very commonly seen.
Also doctors are also unsure of what causes the disease and how to treat it.
Some of the signs and symptoms can be:
Small bumps begin to form on your hands or the bottom of your feet.
Intense itching that can almost be unbearable.
Cracks and grooves (fissures) form on your hands, feet or toes.
The small bumps form into blisters and can become very painful.
The cause is not known. Treatment too is spotty at best.
Corticosteroid creams and ointments. These must be prescribed by your doctor. They are given to help speed the disappearance and improve the appearance of the blisters. The creams also help the cracks and fissures left when the blisters disappear.
Compresses. Use wet or cold compresses to help with the itching and increase the effectiveness of the topical creams and minimize the bumps and blisters.
Antihistamines. These may be prescribed to help with the intense itching. You can also try the over the counter products like Benadryl.
ref:http://www.****************/tiny_fingers_blister_like_lp586326.html
You could discuss this possibility with your doctor.

http://www.****************/tiny_fingers_blister_like_lp586326.html
*** =****************
Hi there,

I've had similar problems my entire life.  At first I thought that I was allergic to over exposure to water (hot water generally makes it itchy like wildfire!).  Anyway, I just recently had another breakout, mainly on my hands, and have done some research and found out that it is a form of eczema.  There is no cure, but a prescription from your doctor for a strong dose of cortisone should do the trick in relieving the symptoms.  Hope this helps.