Itchy Chest, New Moles

For the past week, my chest has become really itchy. In the beginning of the week, I noticed a pimple on my chest, so I popped it. A few days later, my chest, neck, and collarbone become really itchy, so I tried to use some lotion to sooth it. I also used calamine but it kept itching. It's now been almost a week, and the irritation isn't as bad, but what I am concerned about are the areas where it was itchy - mainly my neck and collarbone - has developed small, raised moles that are brown in color, circular and the size of a pinhead. These are new moles, I have never had this much moles on my neck and collarbone before. It's almost as if I am getting new ones daily. Could these be due to some sort of allergen? I haven't changed my laundry detergent. I did start working out again, could it be the collar of my sweaty shirts that is irritating it? I looked over the ABCDE's of melanoma. The newly developed moles are pretty much the same size, color, diameter, somewhat raised, and don't appear irregular in any way. Is there any way to remove them without going to a dermatologist? I appreciate any sort of feedback. Thanks!
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be some viral infection or pityriasis rosea. Pityriasis rosea is a common human skin disease which presents as numerous patches of pink or red oval rash. It is itchy and effects the torso. Topical and oral steroids are needed. Water, sweat, and soap may cause irritation and should be avoided in the disease. Topical zinc oxide and calamine lotion are useful for pruritus.

My sincere advice is to get an examination done from a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.