Itchy Red Bumps on Elbows and Sides of Fingers

Hi, I am a 19 year old girl, only taking birth control and right now antibiotics. I have these bumps on my elbow, that started off skin color, but now there are many, surrounding and on my elbow that are red and increase in number when they get itchy (and I try not to itch them the best I can because they get worse when I itch). I have a few on my forearm. I also have similar bumps on the side of my right index finger that are slowly spreading to the top of the finger, and as I type I am feeling some on my left index finger. These finger ones swell a little more and they hurt more than itch. Last night, my lower back was itchy and I felt a few bumps. Once my elbows stop their "itchy bouts" they flatten and stay red. I have noticed rubbing aveeno non-scented overnight super hydrating lotion stuff on my elbows calms them down a little bit.

I have had this before, when I wasn't taking b.control or antibiotics. It went away after awhile but I thought it was an allergic reaction. This is maybe what I was thinking:

Allergic reaction?I have allergies to dust/pollen/ragweed/dogs/cats..ect. I do have a dog, and I just came down for thanksgiving break from college. However, I had these before I came home and I don't live near any animals at college.
Psoriasis? Eczema? I don't think this is quite the same. Every other person that I have read upon having this does not have psoriasis or eczema but still doesn't know what it is.
Stress? I have always been a high-stress person, whether it's from body-image issues, taking on a lot, or life stress. I'm pre-med so school can be high stress, I recently found out that my dad has stage 4 lung cancer that had already spread to his lymph nodes and brain, and I severely sprained my ankle, has been on crutches for a month, and will be in a walking cast for a few months. Lots of stress in my life right now.
Should I get tested for celiacs?

Does anybody have this, or had this, or knows what it might be? I know a girl who has psoriasis and it does NOT look like that.
My skin isn't scaly, cracking, peeling, ect. Although, my elbows and hands are quite dry, I have been trying to take care of that better.

Any advice on what I should do? Please help! Thanks!
For these symptoms the possibility of pompholyx needs to be ruled out. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

For mild-moderate symptoms a weak steroid may be used (e.g. hydrocortisone as dermacort), whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid (e.g. clobetasol propionate, fluocinonide).But they are available under prescription and should be taken only after consulting a dermatologist. Symptoms  can be exacerbated by dryness of the skin. Use good quality moisturizers to prevent moisture loss from the skin.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.