54k Members

Itchy and bumps on my penis

Iam 13 years old still a virgin..but i have bumps on my penis shaft for almost 2 weeks..its is reddish and secretes a yellowish sometimes clear fluid...i put alcohol and cover it with cotton and plaster..when i take a bath i use anti bacterial soap (Safeguard)..is it safe or what?...one night my penis shaft becomes itchy i cant sleep....i guess it is a soap or detergent allergy....HELP! what home remedies i can do?
It can be a sebaceous cyst. A sebaceous cyst is a closed sac occurring just under the skin which contains a "pasty" or "cheesy" looking substance called keratin. They may occur anywhere on body but scalp, ears, back, face, and upper arm, are common sites for sebaceous cysts. They can also be found on the hair rich pubic area. Blocked sebaceous glands, swollen hair follicles and excessive testosterone production will cause such cysts and excessive sweating can be one of the reasons for such a cyst.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.