Itchy bumps on finger in a row

I have three itchy bumps in a row on my right hand index finger and one on my right wrist. They have been there for about 2 weeks and I've never seen something like them before. Please see picture below. they are hard to capture because their coloring is close to skin tone. They look like they may be going away but not necessarily. Ideas? Thank you!
I have had that before, usually happens to me in periods of stress, when my immune system has been affected. It doesnt last more than five days or so.. Another guess is an allergic reaction, but would be difficult to guess on what..  If it grows or becomes worse, maybe you should see your doctor.
multi vitamins and rest are useful ..
Thank you for the post. It could be stress related. I also have been traveling quite a bit lately in city to mountain regions. (Atlanta, GA, Boone, NC, New York City, Nazareth, PA, Traverse City, MI, and San Francisco, CA)
sure, sounds like you need a break, take care and lots of vitamin  ;-)
A bedbug rash would be linear like shown in PIC.
Did you ever find out what exactly this was?