Itchy red bumps on both lower legs

Hi, I have had for two months itchy red bumps [no rash] on my lower legs. They so not go away and itch very bad at times. Dr said it was eczema but not to sure. The DR took a swab to see if it was a bacteria waiting for the results tomorrow. I hope my immune system is OK.
Any thoughts?
These symptoms can be due to dermatitis (atopic, contact, allergic), heat rash, viral rash, scabies or excessive sweating causing sweat dermatitis.
You may try calamine lotion on the rash. You should also maintain hygiene and try to keep the area clean and dry, wear loose-fitting cotton clothing. Also use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid deodorant / cosmetics. You can also use a barrier cream with zinc oxide paste applied directly to wet skin after bathing. Take some antihistaminic lie Benadryl or Claritin for the itching.

If the rash persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.