Itchy

Hi, All of a sudden i have been very itchy all over my body, there i no rash, redness,swelling or and visible symptoms, there is a bit of dry skin on my elbows and around my groin. The itchiest place is around my groin. i havent changed the bbody wash soap i use, or anything like that. please help
Dry skin itself is one of the commonest cause of itchy skin. But if it is very itchy then it can be due to fungal infection or tinea cruris. Wash your groin daily and then dry thoroughly by pat drying, not rubbing. A hairdryer is useful if you have hairy groins. The damp groin is an ideal site for fungi to multiply. Also wear cotton underwears and change them twice a day and do not share other people