LASER MOLE REMOVAL ?

I had a laser mole removal done on my face to two moles, one is somewhat large and brownish, flat. and the other was smaller, black and protuding. This laser procedure was done about 2-3 months ago and it is still red and discolored. the scab fell off in 2-3 weeks after the laser procedure, and I have put sunblock on and even massaged it yet it is still red. when will the redness go away? the larger flat brownish was is slightly indented as well. i am very concerned that the redness will not go away =[ please help! is there anything I can do? should i be worried?
Redness and hypopigmentation are frequent side effects of laser treatment which takes quite a while to improve. Keep on applying good quality moisturizer and sun screen before going out in sun. You can also apply calamine lotion which helps in soothing the skin. If the symptoms persist then please get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.