LUMP IN FOREARM

I had a lump in my forearm for about five weeks.  I've been monitoring it for the past couple of weeks for growth.  I just grabbed the skin around the lump to measure it and I felt it rupture.  The lump is now gone.  Should I be concerned?
The symptoms can be due to sebaceous cyst or lipoma. Lipoma is a benign fatty tumor and is soft and mobile. If the lump appears again then please get it evaluated from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.