Large Swollen Lump on Outer Vagina/Groin

I'm 20 years old and I have not been sexually active since about three months ago. About two days ago, I found a large lump on my outer vagina/groin area, near the bikini line. It is about an inch. It is swollen, tender, and red. I don't feel any hard bumps inside, it's just a large lump. It is painful just to walk or sit down. I don't think it is an ingrown hair because I've had those before, and it looks nothing like this. Also, when I had an ingrown hair, it was not this painful as the lump I have right now. Can anyone please help me? It would be much appreciated.
From the symptoms it looks like a boil or an abscess. Apply warm compresses on the lump and keep the area clean. Drainage of the boil/abscess is done only when it becomes soft and forms a head. Take some over the counter pain reliever and consult a doctor for examination and antibiotics prescription as you need to take oral antibiotics for this.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.