Laser Hair Removal

I decided to receive laser hair removal on my face about a year and a half ago. The technician said that if I shaved I would get better results. Now I have all the little indentions as well as little while bumps from shaving my upper lip. They are extremely noticable, they told me they will go away with time and microdermabrasion. It has been some time and I have received about 8 microdermabrasion treatments. They have not gone away, will it take more time or have I doomed my face :/ Thanks so much for your time. I am so stressed out about this situation.
I've never heard a technician say that!  It sounds like you have tiny ingrown hairs that need a dermatologist's evaluation and treatment.  If you haven't already, please stop shaving and stop the microdermabrasion - it sounds as though it's hurting and not helping the skin condition.  A dermatologist will most likely recommend a mild cleanser with salicylic acid and an oil-free moisturizer, if not something prescribed.  I hope you find relief soon!  A year and half is long enough.
It looks like small folliculitis skin or small cysts. Keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.