Laser hair removal

I got laser hair treatments done on my legs. Now I have a horrible, crazy itchy rash all over my legs.  There are literally hundreds of red dots all over them.  Cortizone 10  cream only helps a little bit.  Last time the rash lasted for a full week and I'm wondering if there is anything I can do to

a) help make the rash less itchy and get rid of it as soon as possible
b) stop it from happening for the next three treatments
What you are having is irritated hair follicles and dermatitis after the laser treatment. Although a side effect of laser hair removal, it also means that the hair follicles have swelled from treatment. You should continue using the steroid cream and also moisturize the skin properly. But take care to use it in the proper amounts and schedule.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.