Laser hair removal burns

Hi, I recently received 1st and 2nd degree burns on my legs from laser hair removal.  At first they were darkened scabs over the area now the scabs have fallen off and I am left with white track like marks all over my legs.  I am very worried about scarring.   I have very dark tanned skin but I have made sure to stay out of the sun and keep the areas covered.  It has been three weeks now.  At first I treated the burns with Silvadene for two weeks then I used Hazelnut oil at the recommendation of a friend.  I was also told that Vitamin C cream would be good.  Do you have any suggestions as to what I can use?  I am worried that these white and some are slightly pink colored areas on my legs will not go away.  Please advise.
Post inflammatory hypopigmentation is a very common side effect of laser treatment. Creams like  Elidel cream or Protropic can be used on these hypopigmented  areas but you should use it only after a dermatologist’s prescription. If the symptoms still persist then  you can talk to your dermatologist about laser-assisted chemabrasion(LACA).

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.