Laser hair removal hypopigmentation

Plain and simple question... Can I get rid of it??? I have white scars left on my skin and they're white!!! I read it's difficult to treat but I see people have reduced the appearance of their scars. Can someone please share exactly what they did and what steps they took and how long?
I am currently choosing to try to apply ginger because i read someone had success applying it to skin and bringing back color. I had some say sun exposure and sun screening the regular skin helped? I also read something about needling?
Can I see before and after photos too of possible?  I can't let summer come and have these be visible!!!! It's so bad

Thank you!!!!!!
Hypopigmentation after laser treatment is a common side effect of this technique and is due to damage to melanocytes vaporized along with targeted keratinocytes and fibroblasts in the epidermis and dermis. Usually this is a temporary complication and sometimes it goes away on its own after exposure to the sun.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.