Laser hair removal problems

Hi everyone, I wrote a few days ago about my husbands problems with his laser hair removal.  Well we noticed that around one side of his lip where the folliculitis was the worst he has like a little knot under the skin.  You can tell it is protruding just a little more than the other side of his mouth.  It is not at all sore or warm to touch.  Could this just be where he is healing and the fibrous tissue or whatever it is called has just formed a bundle under the skin?  Will this go away on its own?  Is there anything about it that we should be watching for?  Everything else seems to be healing fine.  The color of his skin is already starting to blend in very well.  Thank you so much for your help.
It could be a build-up of fluids in the area.  If there is no pain or redness then I would lightly massage the area.