Laser treatments

Dear Doctor,
I've read about so many benefits of laser treatments for various skin issues.  
Specifically, can you tell me if there are any benefits to laser treatments for:

1) small scars from old pock marks
2) undereye dark circles - genetic
3) small brown spots on cheek from sun damage
Also, I have Keloid skin.  In general, are people with Keloid skin treatable with lasers, either for skin issues or even hair removal? What are the risks, if any?
Thanks!

Hyperpigmentation Removal treatments are used to eradicate darkened areas of the skin which may result from hormones, sun damage, injuries, skin-type characteristics, medications and more.  The treatments vary from melanin blocking agents combined with topical medications such as Retin A which causes the body to exfoliate the skin to rid the body of the hyperpigmentation while prohibiting new melanin production to laser treatments.

Some stubborn cases of folliculitis have been responsive to laser-assisted hair removal. This process uses a laser to destroy the follicle. This reduces the scarring that results from folliculitis.

The steroid injections cause the keloid to become atrophic, or thinner, and are repeated every three to four weeks until the keloid has been resolved to the individual's satisfaction. Other therapies include laser treatment or radiation therapy, and topical treatments are undergoing study.

Let us know if you need any other information.

Regards.