Lips

Hello.I'm 15 this year and i have a black spot on my lips and chapped.I notices this problem during my youth years.I never smoking or kissing (my friends always asked me 'what happen to your lips?are you making out?").Urrgggh hate it.I'd like to bite them and drink soft drinks such Cola-cola and Pepsi.This problem makes me less confident to talk with friends or anyone. .I live at Sarawak Borneo,Kuching which has greeny places and also hard to find the real doctor or dermatology. What kind of disease are happen to my lips...... I wish someone know about this disease and how to cure it.........SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH....LOOK AT THE PHOTO....
This can be due to oral melanotic macule. Oral melanotic macule is a benign, dark spot found on the lips or inside the mouth.
A biopsy has to be done and laser treatment is the main treatment option.
I sincerely suggest you to get it evaluated from a dermatologist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.