Little Red Bumps

I have little red bumps on  my upper chest , on my arms , a few on my stomach . a couple on my thighs !  I want to know what it is  & what cause it ?  Is it coming from stress , been having alot lately !  Please let me Know !  Thankyou , lil_darling
Hi.

These little red bumps ,are they itchy?

How large are they?

Differentials for this will be a folliculitis .Folliculitis usually involves the hair follicles and they appear as little red bumps .It is caused by the bacteria Staphylococcus aureus. As a bacterial infection, this is contagious. Another differential will be cherry angiomas. They are vascular reactions that may appear in certain areas of the body. They also appear as red bumps .These are benign and noninfectious. However,cherry angiomas usually affect persons greater than 40 years of age.

How old are you?

Have you been exposed to anyone who has a similar skin condition?