Little red bumps in the chest, legs, arms and back

I'm not sure what is this or if I should be worried much but (maybe) 2 weeks ago, i started noticing some little red bumps in my chest and stomach, then in my legs. Then I continued to notice some growths of these bumps in my arms and in my back and also in the back of my foot the following week and until now. The occurrence of the bumps was only in singles and not very near with each other. The bumps were red in color for around 4-5days and then eventually dies out and becomes a scar (color brown). But they really keep on coming and it freaks me out. I am not allergic to any food and I have not tried bumps like these before.

I don't really have a clue with regards to the origin of these small bumps so I included the possibility that I got these from my first boyfriend. We have a-not-so-intimate relationship (no sexual intercourse) because I still want (at least) the conventional type of relationship with him. So lately, I was observing his skin and it scared me because I also saw some bumps very similar to mine.

Should I be worried about this? In the first place, could there be a possibility that I got my bumps from him? What kind of disease could this be? What should I do or apply/take for treatment? Please help.
Rash which appears after contact with water can be due to aquagenic urticaria. Water urticaria, or aquagenic urticaria, is a rare condition in which hives develop within 1 to 15 minutes after contact with water. The hives last for 10 to 120 minutes and do not seem to be caused by histamine release like the other physical hives.

It is diagnosed by applying tap water and distilled water to the skin and observing the reaction. Contact dermatitis can be diagnosed from your symptoms and physical examination. Blood tests and x-rays are not helpful.
Treatment of water urticaria includes epinephrine, antihistamines, or cortisone-like drugs. Itching can be controlled with cold packs or commercial topical agents that contain menthol, camphor, eucalyptus oil, aloe, antihistamines, or cortisone preparations.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.