Lump before Ear Canal

In one of my ears before my ear canal I have a lump that is not visible, but you can easily feel it's rather a huge bump. I have had pimples in my ear before, but they usually have popped. This lump doesn't pop like a zit; however, when I do try popping it, the lump bleeds a little and nothing happens. My ear really hurts because of the lump and all the pressure inside. I can feel the pain by just moving my jaw to talk.

I wanted to have some insight what this could be before I would go to my doctor in case it was just a pimple.

This lump can be a cyst, boil, swollen lymph node or even swollen parotid gland. Parotitis is infection of parotid salivary gland located around and just under the ear lobule so any chronic suppurative infections of parotid gland can also cause this. You should keep the skin around clean with antiseptic solution and may wait for about a week to notice healing(if it is just a pimple) but if it persists then consult an ENT/primary physician to reach to final diagnosis and treatment thereafter.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.