Lump on inside lower extremity

I have a hard red lump on the inner side of my lower leg about 1 inch from my knee.  It is hard, not moveable and when I try to cut it off it grows right back.  Can it be removed?  Should I see a derm or GP?

I have a lipoma on my buttocks and  have history of hemangioma removal on the back of my neck.  I do have moles.  All of these things I have had all my life or at least when I was younger.  This is relatively new in the last 4 years.

Thanks.
Such kind of lump can be due to a cyst or a benign skin growth. Since it is hard and grows back every time you get it removed, you should get a biopsy skin done from your dermatologist. If it is a benign skin growth then it may need complete surgical excision and removal and the sample sent for histopath examination.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.