Lump on the lower lip for 1.5 years

I was not sure where to post this so i chose general dermatology problems.

Hi i am a 20 year old guy who for the past 1.5 roughly years have been bothered by a lump on the bottom lip.

This lump is small about oh 4 millimeters wide and 2-3 tall fairly small but obvious , it may or may not have originated after a bite to the lip i am not sure about this (tho i have bitten it countless times some quite bad from when i noticed it to this day) , the lump's color and texture is identical to my lip , it is clearly not filled with liquid its just a lump of flesh , it does not hurt unless i bite it , it basically feels like any other patch of skin.

Now i am a lazy man and my personal situation prevented me from visiting a doctor tho i have been meaning to for the past 4 months i just do not get the chance tho i will soon probably after someone tells me i'm in serious dodo ... eh i rly hope not tho , so about 1.5 years it may or may not have grown at all but if it did it would have to be something extremely low like 1 millimeter so id say it has not grown ..

Well thats all the info i can think of .. so help ? Please :P
From the symptoms that you have mentioned, mucocele is an important possibility. It is a rubbery, bubblelike painless swelling. It is usually inside the lower lip, under the tongue or the inside of mouth and caused mainly by biting the lips or trauma during eating of food.

Other possibilities are of a lipoma, hemangioma or fibroma. All of these are benign skin growths but they cannot be removed on their own. Usually a mucocele goes away on its own. But if it does not, then corticosteroid injections and surgical removal by scalpel or laser are done by a dermatologist. It then has to be differentiated from other mucocutaneous lesions also.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

Thanks for the reply , Well since i posted this i saw 2 doctors , family doctor and a Ear-nose-throat doctor ( literally translation to english i am not sure if it is right ), and well they basically say'd it is a cyst and that i should go to a dermatologist to remove it , which i am going to do thursday .
I am relieved that it is not a tumor.

Anyway ty for the 2 weeks late reply , wish it was sooner i have a cold now from visiting 2 doctors ... hospitals in romania ... you don't need to be sick :)) the air there fixes you up right away .