Marks on skin that look like cigarette burns

I seem to constantly get these marks on my skin that look like cigarette burns. Starts off as a tiny burn but they aren't itchy. Anybody know why??
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be nummular dermatitis, granuloma annulare or pityriasis rosea. Pityriasis rosea is a common human skin disease which presents as numerous patches of pink or red oval rash. The rash may be accompanied by low-grade headache, fever, nausea and fatigue and sometimes by itching.

No treatment is usually required. In most patients, the condition lasts only a matter of weeks or months(upto six months)

If the rash persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist. Other possibilities have to be ruled out then.