May be seborrhoeic dermatitis..

I got a very flaky, oily and itchy scalp. If don't wash my hair with shampoo daily, it gets so worse that I can't stop myself scratching my head. I also have redness on my facial skin folds.

I can't consult to a dermatologist because there is  no dermatologist in my village.But here is a chemist's shop and he recommend me to apply "betnovate-n" cream on my scalp. It works to some extant(as my scalp becomes less flaky and itchy), but when I discontinue the application of this cream, the flakiness and itchiness starts again. This cream is a steroid based cream, that's why I am not using it now, as it may harm me more in a long run.
According to my symptoms, I think I am suffering from  seborrhoeic dermatitis.  
I want to treat this disease without using any steroid based products. If somebody has any idea how to treat it, please answer here.
Nizoral shampoo

Neem shampoo

Home Health Psoriasis medicated scalp and body wash.  

These are available in America, which may not be where you are.

Apple cider vinegar rinse after shampoo can be helpful.

If you eat a lot of sugar, reduce sugar intake and eat more vegetables.  

Skin problems are often linked to diet or digestive ailments.