Melanocytic Nevus/Dysplastic Nevus, excised or just watch them?

Do you suggest the spots be excised or just watch them?  I am including the pathology reports and they clearly state "No Melanoma is identified"  would like your opinion!  These were very small dark brown/black freckles....no history of melanoma in my family....I am a 38 year old white female.

***Nests of melanocytes are present at the bottom of elongated rete ridges leading to bridging between them, and are seen as wider shoulders beyond the nests which are seen in a narrower front within the papillary dermis.  Melanocytes in the form of slitary units are increased along the basal layer of epidermis.  The lesion involves the peripheral margin.  This lesion must be completely excised.  No melanoma is identified.  The epidermis is markedly thinned and occasional moderately atypical melanocytes are seen.

***Rudimentary and well-formed nests of melanocytes are present at the bottom of elongated rete ridges leading to bridging between them.  Melanocytes in the form of solitary unites are increased along the basal layer of epidermis.  Only a narrow part of the lesion is provided for evaluation.  The lesion involves the peripheral margin.  It is recommended to remove this lesion completely.  No melanoma is identified.

***Nests of melanocytes are present at the bottom of elongated rete ridges leading to bridging between them, and are seen as wider shoulders beyond the nests which are seen in a narrower front within the papillary dermis.  Only a narrow part of the lesion is provided for evaluation.  This lesion involves the peripheral margin.  This lesion must be completely excised.  Focal moderate cytologic atypia is seen with focal single cells extending down adnexae.  No melanoma is identified.

According to the given biopsy report, there is no evidence of any malignant cells but some atypical cells are seen and as the melanocytes are found near the peripheral margins, so it is advisable to completely excise these lesions. It can be a shave biopsy or deep elliptical cut. I would suggest you to get it examined from a dermatologist who can correlate it clinically.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.