Dermatology Community
53.6k Members
Avatar universal

Men's skin issue

i an a man. my skin is very sensitive skin. very dry and red t zone and very oily forhead and dry cheeks. what do you recommend?
2 Responses
1340994 tn?1374197577

Try Aveeno Ultra Calming foaming cleanser.  Wash it in the morning and at night.  Clean out your ears with witch hazel.  I notice men frequently neglect their ears, and the skin can get very irritated.  

Get tested for food sensitivities like dairy and gluten.  
563773 tn?1374250139
These symptoms can be due to seborrheic dermatitis or eczema skin. It is a common skin condition that causes flaky,dry, white to yellowish scales to form on oily areas esp under the nose or anywhere on face. You can treat flaking and dryness with over-the-counter dandruff or medicated shampoos.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Have an Answer?
Top Dermatology Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions