Mild Atypical Mole

About 2 months ago I had 2 moles removed by shave biopsy.  They came back mild atypical.  The dermatologist told me just to watch the lesion for any re pigmentation and to call and schedule an appointment if this happens.  Recently, I noticed black dots forming in both of the scars so I called and made an appointment.  Should I be terribly worried about this?  Did this turn into melanoma?  I am worried as I am 7 months pregnant and both of these scars are on my stomach.  I don't know what to expect.  Thank you.  
Your dermatologist is right as any atypical cells when mild in the mole need to be observed. Keep an eye on it and get it examined from your dermatologist if you notice any changes. If you notice changes in the mole's/mark’s color, height, size or shape, you should have a dermatologist evaluate it. You also should have it checked if it bleeds, oozes, itches, appear scaly, or become tender or painful.Otherwise it should be left as such.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.