Dermatology Community
53.3k Members
Avatar universal

Mole Behind Ear

Hello Doctor

If I can get your expert opinion about  this matter.I noticed the other day the mole behind my ear. In October the mole was alot smaller, now it has grown with a scab,
I added a photo for you to see. If you could please help, it will be greatly appreciated.
Thank You
1 Responses
563773 tn?1374250139
You need to get this mole evaluated from your doctor. If you notice changes in the mole's color, height, size or shape, you should have a dermatologist evaluate it. You also should have it checked if it bleeds, oozes, itches, appear scaly, or become tender or painful.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Have an Answer?
Top Dermatology Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions