Mole Behind Ear

Hello Doctor

If I can get your expert opinion about  this matter.I noticed the other day the mole behind my ear. In October the mole was alot smaller, now it has grown with a scab,
I added a photo for you to see. If you could please help, it will be greatly appreciated.
Thank You
You need to get this mole evaluated from your doctor. If you notice changes in the mole's color, height, size or shape, you should have a dermatologist evaluate it. You also should have it checked if it bleeds, oozes, itches, appear scaly, or become tender or painful.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.