Moles on face :(

Hi, i have two small dark moles (about 1mm) on my forehead. Ive tried laser treatment but it didnt help.. And i dont want any scarring on my face. How can i get it removed, without any scarring? And what would the cost be?? Even getting rid of one the moles is fine
Any type of procedure for removal of the mole is likely to cause scarring. Even laser treatment can cause scarring and hyperpigmentation. Hence discuss the pros and cons with a doctor before getting it removed.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.