Moles on face

I have more than 300 small moles on my face and both hands. One of my nearby doctors said that it is not a skin cancer but it is due to sun allergy. My social confidence is going down as I tend to meet many handsome peoples. Further what should I do next to prevent upcoming moles and clearing the existing moles mostly from my Face?

Regards,
Kevin
There are many procedures of mole removal like by shave or deep elliptical excision, excision with cauterization (a tool is used to burn away the mole) and laser removal. Your dermatologist may choose excision with or without stitches, depending on the depth of the mole and the type of cosmetic outcome desired. You are usually given local anesthesia before excision and pain killers after these techniques.It is not advisable to use any chemicals for mole removal at home.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.