Moles

Hi,Im a female and 17 yrs old and I want to know what is causing the excessive growth of small black moles and if I could put an end to it, and I also have a reddish brownish circle on my scalp what is it from??
There are many procedures of mole removal like by shave or deep elliptical excision, excision with cauterization (a tool is used to burn away the mole) and laser removal. Your dermatologist may choose excision with or without stitches, depending on the depth of the mole and the type of cosmetic outcome desired. You are usually given local anesthesia before excision and pain killers after these techniques.It is not advisable to use any chemicals for mole removal at home.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.