Molloscum & Aldara Questions

Hi, i have recently found out I had Mc on my pubic area. I have had it about 4 months now, I waited to see if they would go away but they didnt.I went to my Dr. and she prescibed me Aldara.So far i only used it three times this is my first week useing it.My question is can i put the Aldara on the mc bumps more than three times a week or no?Also my other question is how long does it take the Aldara to work.My Dr. had told me there very small so it shouldnt take long.
For molluscum, aldara can be used but The most popular treatments are scraping of the lesions (called curettage) or removal using heat (called cautery) or cold (called cryotherapy, a procedure performed with liquid nitrogen). If Aldara does not benefit you, then you can go in for any of these treatments.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.