Molluscum Contagiosum: Post-Cryotherapy

I recently went to the doctor with six or so molluscum contagiosum bumps on my pubic area. The doctor froze them off with liquid nitrogen a week ago, but there are still red marks, scabs from where they were. Can they still be spread once they have been frozen off? My girlfriend and I are wondering how long we should wait before having sex, as the scabs are in places a condom would not cover, and we don't want to spread the bumps to her. Thank you.
You may need several sessions of cryotherapy before each spot clears completely. You will need to wait two to three weeks between each treatment session and you have to wait for intercourse till there is complete healing.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.