My 13 year old daughter and urticaria

My daughter that is 13 has been having urticaria since school started in August.  She started her menstrual cycle at 11 and has some anovulatory cycles quite often.  I noticed when this happened her rashes got much worse; so I got her on natural progesterone now in the second half of her cycle and she is getting much better.
I myself am in menopause and just got on bioidentical hormones finally.  I feel so much better.  But following the woman's menstrual cycle is an art!!  It was so much easier when my body did this itself.
For those of you that are on birh control - this is nothing more than a controlled menopause in itself.  When we lose our hormones - we kind of lose ourselves and develop terrible diseases.  
In menopause, giving your body back what it lost seems like the best thing to do.

This discussion is related to Could my chronic hives be related to a hormone imbalance.