Neck Lump

Three weeks now my mother has skin alergy (hands, chests, head), doctor diagnozed to be caused by a nervous stress, maybe psoriasis,(on her elbows, there are  some signs of it) and gave  antihistaminics. But I am worried about the fact that 2 days ago 2 lumps appeard on her left side of the neck, behind her ear (size bean) and one lower (2cm) (they are not soft). Can these two symptoms be connected?

How is your mother? There are many causes of neck lumps. This could be an enlarged lymph nodes or possible bacterial or viral infections.  Lumps in the skin or just below the skin may also be due to cysts such as sebaceous cysts. If there was a previous infection, the lumps could be related. Have this evaluated further by your doctor for proper management. DIrect clinical examination and some tests may need to be done from proper diagnosis. Take care and best regards.