No Lunulas at all and slow growing nails + mental issues. connection?

It never occurred to me that i'm the only person in my whole big family (including my very sick uncle) who has absolutely NO lunulas what so ever. I also paid attention everywhere. Docs waiting room. shops. Everyone's got their lunulas (or in some cases nail polish ;)
On the other hand, I'm the only one in the family who is a complete nutjob. I have bad memory, I'm irrational; I lack logic, I'm basically a mental wreck. I've been diagnosed with schizophrenia while i'm clearly not schizophrenic and my current doc also admits that and is pushing me to go off meds.
I read somewhere that lack of certain nutritions may cause absent Lunulas. Possibly due to malabsorption.
Am I (and my brain) just starving somehow? or am I just a nutjob with benign nail issues?