Non-consistant itching on palms of hands and feet under skin

For a few days now I have been experiencing itching on my plams of hands and feet but it's not a consent thing.  I thought maybe it could have been an allergic reaction to tomatoes or some other food.  I have been taking some natural detox for the blood in pills form, I was feeling ok but last nite and this morning my hands started up again but not terrible that i want to rip them off, it's more of a burning irritating itch that is under the skin, no rash no dry skin and it tends to be activated when I do things like opening a soda bottle top or holding the retractable lead for the dogs...I guess if there is a certain kind of pressure and rubing againist the hands they start to bother me and usually cold water or ice, anything cold makes it feel better.  I had experienced a migraine a few days ago but I get those normally so I dont know if that has something to do with it.  Any ideas on what would cause this kind of itching on the palms of the hands and feet under the skin??  I really hope it's not something were I need to go see a doctor, no insurance and no job = no money :(
that sounds like mabye a allergic reaction to something. a friend of mine is allergic to soil (dirt) if you have been doing something new like taking vitamins or eating something different mabye you could try refraning from that for a few days and see if that helps it may also be possible that you have had an adult onset reaction to something that you werent allergic to b4 as for seeing a docter i know that in my state if you have no income you can see a doctor for free at a clinic info provided by your local health dep. good luck!
My Grandmaw always told me - if the palm of your hand itches, Someone's gonna give u money!
It might be a problem with your circulation. Maybe nothing major at all just the way your blood is flowing. I tend to get that feeling when I'm walking at a faster pace or working out. I know numbness in the feet and hands can be a sign of diabetes. Do you find your self having to urinate often - also a sign of diabetes.
I am having this same problem, which is why i found this thread...it's really odd and driving me nuts. it's been going on for several days - and it doesn't really start bothering my unless i start itching it...then once i start i can't stop! no sign of rash, nothing, just itching like it was poison ivy, under the skin, on my hand (only my left) and both my feet. it's very strange, and i have no food allergies as far as i know, unless i just developed one!
I have been suffering from this intense, though not constant itchiness of hands and feet just under the skin for the last 10 months or so.  No Diabetese, allergies or side effects have been identified.  I tried taking B complex Vit and these helped temporarily.  Itchiness seems more pronounced after a shower or when it is cold.( By the way I love cold drinks and AC environment)  By chance I discovered that wearing socks and gloves releives the symptoms within 5 minutes or so.

Would be greatful for any insights or experiences.

MS
Several years ago I had this same problem and the itching was so severe that I would take my hands and feet and scrub them on the carpet to get relief.  I went to the doctor because it went of for several months and it turned out to be dermatitus.  There was nothing I could really do for it other than taking Benadryl and a Cortizone cream and just let it run it's course.