Aa
A
A
A
Close
Dermatology Community
53.6k Members

Not sure what this skin problem is please help

So 5 days ago I woke up to an extremely bad muscle ache. especially in my neck. and everytime i would move my head from side to side it hurt so much. I felt a little feverish and sluggish too. The next day in the morning I stll felt a stiffness in my body and it ached so bad. but towards night time the aches were decreasing tremendously. I was confused about the type of pain I was in because it was like a numbing pain something I didnt experience before. I looked up those symtoms and Meningitis came up. Well the next day the aches went away. And as i was coming home from work i noticed all these red bumps on my hands and arms and legs. But nothing really hurt in my body anymore.
I went to the Doctors and they told me they thought it was allergy. Ive never really had any allergies to anything before, So i was careful to try not to be contagious or close to people anyways.
The next day there were even more bumps and were getting more red and started to itch, except for my face i didnt really get any on there. I really dont know what this is, especially with those symptoms that happened in the beginning. could there be such things as a mild form of meningitis? could something like this be measles? chickenpox? (ive never had chicken pox in my life and im 24 now) something else? any help would be appreciated.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Dermatology Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions