Oily Skin !!! Need Advice BAD

I have been struggling with oily skin since I started middle school. Since I have gotten older my skin has gotten worse with the oil. even after i was my face i can see the oil surfacing from the pores on my nose. I really hate having to go places and people asking me why my nose is so shiny. Is there any face washes or makeup brands that help cover, eliminate or even benefit oily skin?? PLEASE HELP !!!
Oily skin needs special cleansing with plenty of hot water and soap to prevent the pores from being clogged. Avoid harsh products that strip your skin of oil and encourage flakiness. Avoid skincare products that leave your skin feeling taut and dehydrated. You can use cetaphil and make sure that the rest of the times you wash your face with fresh water. Avoid heavy greasy moisturizers and take a diet rich in proteins but restricted in sugar, fluids and salt. Drink plenty of quality water to keep the skin hydrated and flush out toxins.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.