Oily face and acne

So,
I have a really bad skin. My skin is all oily, mostly in the nose. I have blackheads all over, but it's mostly in the nose. Whenever I wash it with a cleanser, after like 2 hours, it gets all oily again. I'm really embarrassed about it, that I don't like looking at people in the eyes because all they do is look at my nasty stuff...please, help me. This is really making my life awful!!! I have pimples too. Is there anything I can do for all this stupid skin in my face??? Thanks a lot.
Acne are very common on oily skin. You can prevent and treat acne by changing your lifestyle like eating proper diet, getting a good amount of sleep and drink at least eight glasses of water daily.  You can also treat acne by cleaning your face regularly, using skincare products, apply antibacterial topical medications. With the help of the doctor, the treatment of oral antibiotics, contraceptive pills, retinoids, cortisone injections, chemical peels and laser treatment can be your choices.
Also avoid skincare products that leave your skin feeling taut and dehydrated. You can use cetaphil and make sure that the rest of the times you wash your face with fresh water. Avoid heavy greasy moisturizers and take a diet rich in proteins but restricted in sugar, fluids and salt. Drink plenty of quality water to keep the skin hydrated and flush out toxins.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.