Oily scalp remedy needed

Hello, I am glad I've found this forum, I am after a cure for my oily scalp. I am looking for a good medicated shampoo that will help alleviate the problem. My hair is thinning slightly at the front and I've recently started a Hair remedy/regrowth program. It requires fluids to be massaged into the scalp and follicles that I have still open, but I have been told my scalp needs to be clean and fresh from anything that will impede the work of the treatment of the liquid.
But I have an oily scalp with very slight skin flakes around near the follicles. Could you suggest a Shampoo to use?

Thank you.

There is no medical condition as such which causes oiliness of the hair. I would suggest you to clean your hair frequently with a mild shampoo(you can use the ones for oily hair) and don’t apply any conditioner on the hair. Also you can shampoo twice during each wash and apply shampoo on the scalp without piling the hair on top.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.