Open Wound Never Heal

Dear Doc,

Recently I got some blackheads which caused breakout and redness on my face. Now my skin is supposed to heal. But I notice the open wounds are still there and seem hard to heal. It has been a month since I got the breakout. I dare not use Vit E cream or rosehip oil as they are not recommended for my skin type. I also dare to take products like Imedeen as this will cause more breakouts. I was once prescribed by Doc with Benzac. It works ok to me. Please advise what should I do to cure my skin.
The problem of enlarged pores on face or facial pores is commonly associated with excessive oiliness and acne. The excessive oiliness of the skin is in turn triggered by the hormonal changes in the body.

Large pores can be easily dealt with proper cleansing and frequent toning and moisturizing of the skin. Clean your face with a mild face wash like Cetaphil and after a non alcohol based toner, apply a mild non perfumed, non greasy moisturizer. Other treatments to consider include microdermabrasion, skin resurfacing lasers and chemical skin peels.

In my opinion you should discuss these treatment options with a cosmetologist/dermatologist.
I hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.