PICTURES possibly Petechiae?

OK so about early October or late September I developed a random blotchy rash that appeared all over my body almost instantaneously. They are non raised, non itchy, pinpoint etc
I have informed countless doctors that lymphoma runs in my family, I have very large growing lymph nodes, my stools have changed, these appear on my arms and legs. They have not faded and there is a bright red slightly raised on on the right side on my lower rib that is slightly raised very bright red and does not go away when pressed.

I'm 22 years old, male and feel I'm in great shape.
Though I did lose a lot of weight randomly then gained it back also very quickly within 6-8 months....
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
The red spot on chest is only 1mm whereas these clusters can be 1-4 cm - 1 inch.
Helpful - 0
Petichiae are due to minute hemorrhage of blood below the skin. It is one of the findings in many disease condition. The diseases in which petichiae are seen are Dengue fever, Measles, Infectious mononucleosis, Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic purpura, Scarlet fever. You should a general physician for diagnosis and treatment..

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Helpful - 0
Nothing, bloodwork came back normal, non fungal. Doctor was baffled.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Dermatology Community