Avatar universal


HELLO, I have pigmented patch around my eyes & some part of my face for many years.I use 'SUNCROS aqua gel' in the day& NILTAN cream at night.Using the sunscreen my skin become more humid & oily-I have a combination skin.The pigmented patch especially under my eyes are prominent.I reside in the indian weather(male,37 yrs).Please suggest me some remedy.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Avatar universal
Stop all inhale of medicines if not recommended by a doctor, try something natural.
Try to take some Anti-oxidants,preferably not via medicines u can use green tea and leafy vegetables,carrotss,almonds etc.
Helpful - 0
563773 tn?1374246539
It can be due to hyperpigmentation or melasma skin. You can use cosmetic preparation that have demelanizing contents or seek a guidance of a dermatologist. Alternately, you have the option of cosmetic laser therapy to help you look better, though it may be a costlier.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Dermatology Community

Top Dermatology Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions