Dermatology Community
53.7k Members
Avatar universal

Painful lumps around kneecaps

I have noticed over the past weeks lumps forming under the skin around both of my kneecaps. They are painful and hurt when I walk. They are also causing bruising around my kneecaps. What exactly is this and should I see a Doctor to deal with this or is there some method I can do to assist in them going away? Please advise, any advise will be much appreciated! Thank you in advance!
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Dermatology Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions