Palm of my Hand is Dry, Cracks, & Itchy

I am a healthy 28 yr old male. No medical history I am perfectly healthy aside from my right hand.

I have had a persistent dry right palm for over 3 years now, and it has recently gotten painful and extra dry. I wulod describe it as dry, rough, thickened, cracked skin on my palm. I do not have health insurance so that is why I have not been able to go get it looked at yet.

Looking closely it is dry, has cracks, itches. It makes it hard to do any type of physical work because if any dirt or debris gets in the cracks it irritates even more and hurts a bit more too.

I think it is eczema or something but I am not sure. Any suggestions on a diagnosis for this? It is on my right hand palm and on my right hand fingers in smaller areas. Please see the picture attached.  I work from my computer so it is not like I do hard physical labor to cause this.

Please please if anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it.
The fact that itching is there, makes it more towards eczema than a palmar psoriasis.Best to apply white soft paraffin,a course of antibiotic would be ideal.
i use peroxide after a shower or handwashing when the tisses are soft. it will heal in a few days, but always comes back ,mainly says around from oct to may. but the peroxide keeps it at bay
I am a 32 year old male and have the exact same thing on my right hand. You say you work at a computer. So do I. I wonder if it's due to the mouse. I am going to start sanitizing my mouse every day with alcohol as well as applying the white soft paraffin (vaseline lotion) to my hand. What sort of antibiotic would one use and where would I get it?

You might have a n allery to Ncklelwhich may be in your computer
Hello-

I am the OP. My hand is cured.

Get an ointment called Esperson, in USA it is called TOPICORT.

The generic name is desoximetasone. You can buy it online from foreign pharmacy and it WORKS. Or if you have good health insurance it is called Topicort here in the states.
Apply TERBEST 1% ointment twice daily and take TEBINA 250mg tablet. One tablet everyday for a month.

I have the same problem and i using the above medicines.
I have the exact same condition you have I bandage and used neosporin and as soon as it seemed to get better and heal It relapsed and came back again If you found the cure please email me at
***@**** thanks
About 4 years ago I had the same exact condition on my right hand. Its started out as an itch and got dry and started to look just like your hand. I wore gloves and applied neosporin at night which helped the cracking but once i took a shower it was back to the same dry condition. I went to the dermatologist a few times and they gave me multiple lotions. After about four different lotions the dermotologist gave me something called ELIDEL (pimecrolimus) cream 1%. I applied it every night and everyday and it supposedly helps to regrow skin and get rid of bad skin or something. Anyway it did the trick and I almost forgot what it felt like to have a dry cracked hand until my left hand became itchy about 2 years later. Now I have it on my left and tried using ELIDEL and it hasn't worked. Most likely because it may be expired. I'm going to make any appointment soon to get it checked out so I will let you know how it goes.