Penile Shaft Ulcer

I'm a 25-year old gay male and had unprotected sex over 4 months ago. I've been tested for all STD tests (HSV1+2; HIV; Syphilis; etc...) and they've all come back negative (did tests 1, 2 + 3 months in). However, I've had an ulcerated spot on my shaft that eventually scarred (there's still a small white scar tissue noticeable) which appeared around the time of the sexual activity. My dermatologist suggested that it was folliculitis... Yesterday, I noticed a new ulcerated spot which randomly appeared, beside my old scarred spot.. I haven't had any recent sexual activity. Any idea what this is? I've been using Fucidin ointment but it doesn't seem to help. I'm more curious as to what this type of ulcer is...

Help!
It is very hard to say what that is but it doesnt look like folliculitis to me. Visit an other dermatologist to get a second opinion.