Permethrin Cream (5%) Masturbation Safety

I was never diagnosed with scabies but one of the people I live with is a nurse who worked with a scabies patient and as a pre-cautionary method I went ahead and had a Permethrin treatment. (I did have a rash but I have extremely dry skin and a small history with skin problems) Any way. I did spread some cream on the outside of my vagina (Labia Majora) and I was wondering it was safe to masturbate with the cream in place and if not; how long should I wait after removing it.

(I also went to the bathroom a bit ago and after wiping my vagina burned only slightly when I sat up. This may be unrelated though because my vaginal canal often has a light burning sensation when I sit in a certain position for too long. ((i.e. with my knees by my head)) )

Background info: 15 y/o virgin female with no current STDs (I did have Trichomonas last year) and no hymen. I also have an IUD.