Petechiae in butterfly pattern on 4 year old

My son, who has mild CMTC in his leg, has been getting a petechiae rash in a butterfly pattern (across his nose bridge and upper cheeks) as well as blotchy spots on his forehead that comes and goes. It seems to appear everytime he has been running around playing and almost comlpetly dissappears the next morning just to reappear again that day after exercise. Has anyone seen this? Should I be worried? I have taken several pictures since I know it won't be seen when I actually bring it up to the doctor.

A brief hx: he has some cutaneous signs of Tuberous Sclerosis but genetics came back negative so we have 80% ruled that out but wonder if these could be the beginning of facial tumors.?? Or could it be something like an autoimmune disease?? Or is it NORMAL??
Thank you!
Petechiae are pinpoint-sized red dots under the surface of the skin. They are common after skin trauma and viral infections. They should go away in a few days. But if they persist then please consult a physician and get other causes ruled out which include allergic reaction, autoimmune diseases, thrombocytopenia, ITP or leukemias. a comprehensive profile of investigations needs to be done to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.